Exam board: Cambridge Assessment International Education
First teaching: September 2018
First exams: Summer 2020
This title is endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education to support Option B for examination from 2020.
Rely on author Ben Walsh's bestselling approach to navigate through the content of the latest Cambridge IGCSE and O Level History syllabuses (0470/0977/2147), and help to prepare for examination.
- Deepen understanding through clear and engaging text to build the content knowledge required by the course.
- Develop analytical skills through carefully designed Focus Tasks on all the Focus Points or Key Questions from the syllabus.
- Get a feel for the period and the issues through abundant source material that also ensures regular practice of source evaluation skills.
- Remember historical facts better through memorable diagrams and timelines.
- Consolidate learning with Exam Focus features suggesting how to tackle exam-style questions.
The course covers all the Key Questions and Focus Points for Core Content Option B 'The 20th century: International Relations since 1919' and selected depth studies: Germany, 1918-45; Russia, 1905-41; The USA, 1919-41.
Please note: answers to the Student Book questions are included in the Online Teacher's Guide.
Also available in this series:
Student eTextbook (ISBN 9781510420045)
Whiteboard eTextbook (ISBN 9781510420052)
Online Teacher's Guide (ISBN 9781510424104)
Study and Revision Guide (ISBN 9781510421196)
Workbook International Relations since 1919 (ISBN 9781510421202)
Workbook Depth study: Russia, 1905-41 (ISBN 9781510448308)
Workbook Depth study: Germany, 1918-45 (ISBN 9781510448575)
Workbook Depth study: The United States, 1919-41 (ISBN 9781510448582)
Related collections and offers
|Sold by:||Hachette Digital, Inc.|
|File size:||54 MB|
|Note:||This product may take a few minutes to download.|
|Age Range:||16 - 18 Years|
About the Author
Ben Walsh is an experienced GCSE history teacher, a senior examiner with a major examination board, a best-selling author and a celebrated expert in the use of digital technology in history teaching.
As well as writing best selling books for GCSE Modern World History he has been the key developer of the highly praised Learning Curve online exhibitions for the National Archives and he has blazed a trail in the use of digital video archives in the teaching of GCSE history.