- Pub. Date:
California Trust Practice contains all the analysis, practice commentary, forms and checklists you need to advise the non-professional trustee, from the leading experts in the field.
Annually updated, the California Trust Practice guide is a must for lawyers, accountants and financial consultants who advise non-professional trustees. Key sections are conveniently cross-referenced to forms and other treatises.
California Trust Practice helps you:
• Advise the non-professional trustee
• Allocate and distribute assets to the bypass and marital deduction trusts
• Implement and use the administrative trust
• Handle claims by and against post-mortem trusts
• Evaluate the need for court supervision