Wow! Finally, a wedding book for the rest of us. With average wedding costs soaring over $25,000, you need real life solutions and creative ideas to plan a wedding without going bankrupt. Bridal Bargains is the answer! Now in its 11th edition with over 700,000 copies in print, Bridal Bargains shows you:
• How to save up to 40% on brand new, nationally advertised wedding dresses.
• The best web sites to save on everything from flowers to gowns, invitations to, well, you name it.
• Fourteen creative ways to cut the catering bill at your reception.
• How to order flowers at wholesale online.
• Eleven questions you should ask any photographer—and seven money-saving tips to lower that photo expense.
• Affordable ways to print your own invitations at a 70% savings.
• A clever trick to save big bucks on your wedding cake.
• The best bargains on honeymoons, gift registries, rings, wedding videos and more!
• New! Green your wedding with eco-friendly invites, catering tips and more!
The brand new,11th edition is revised and updated tips on tying the knot without going bankrupt.
|Publisher:||Windsor Peak Press|
|Edition description:||Eleventh Edition, Revised|
|Product dimensions:||4.30(w) x 8.90(h) x 1.00(d)|
About the Author
Denise Fields and Alan Fields write a monthly column for Baby Talk magazine. They have written several best-selling books, including Baby Bargains and Bridal Bargains. They live in Boulder, CO.