Body Language: Ultimate Guide to Master Your Social Skills and Express Better Your Emotions through Reading the Hidden Non Verbal Signs

Body Language: Ultimate Guide to Master Your Social Skills and Express Better Your Emotions through Reading the Hidden Non Verbal Signs

by Brian Scott

NOOK Book(eBook)

$7.99

Available on Compatible NOOK Devices and the free NOOK Apps.
WANT A NOOK?  Explore Now
LEND ME® See Details

Overview

Body Language 

Ultimate Guide to Master Your Social Skills and Express Better Your Emotions through Reading the Hidden Non Verbal Signs

At any time, consciously or unconsciously, we are communicating through our body language. In fact, when speaking, only 10% of our communication comes from the words spoken- the other 90% of communication is from non-verbal cues, the most of which are embodied within body language. Body language has various facets including gestures, body movements, personal space, and touch and so on. Understanding these facets, and applying them to better express your emotions is the subject of this book.
Here is what you will learn after reading this book:

- How we use Body Language
- Using Body Language Effectively
- Recognize your cues
- Roles of Body Language to Master your - Social Skills
- Addressing Difficult Body Language

Product Details

BN ID: 2940155011125
Publisher: Jet Solutions
Publication date: 11/10/2017
Sold by: Draft2Digital
Format: NOOK Book
Sales rank: 1,081,110
File size: 128 KB

Customer Reviews