- When It's Sleepy Time Down South
- The Gypsy
- Basin Street Blues
- Tiger Rag
- Struttin' With Some Barbecue
- Do You Know What It Means to Miss New Orleans?
- On the Sunny Side of the Street
- When the Saints Go Marching In
This release consists of highlights from two concerts by Louis Armstrong's All-Stars. His frontline (which at the time boasted the very distinctive sounds of trombonist Trummy Young and clarinetist Edmond Hall) was always a major asset and singer Velma Middleton helps out on a funny vocal duet version of "Baby, It's Cold Outside." The typical program (which includes such songs as Satch's perennial opener "Indiana," "Basin Street Blues" and "Tiger Rag") offers few surprises, but there's also no disappointments from the master of joyful New Orleans jazz.