Kaplan's ASVAB Prep Plus 2018-2019 features proven strategies and realistic practice for all sections of the ASVAB and AFQT. This edition includes flashcards, expert videos, and an expanded online Quiz Bank to help you face the test with confidence.
Kaplan is so certain that ASVAB Prep Plus 2018-2019 offers all the knowledge you need to excel at the ASVAB that we guarantee it: After studying with the online resources and book, you'll score higher on the ASVAB—or you'll get your money back.
Get everything in the ASVAB Prep 2018-2019 package, plus two more practice tests, 650 additional practice questions, and flashcards from our all-star team of test experts.
With ASVAB Prep Plus 2018-2019 you can study on-the-go. Log in from anywhere to watch video lessons, complete quizzes and take practice tests that are optimized for your mobile device.
The Most Practice
- Flashcards to help you reinforce important concepts for the technical subtests
- Six introductory math videos that review basic concepts commonly seen in the Arithmetic Reasoning and Mathematics Knowledge subtests
- More than 1,850 realistic practice questions with explanations
- Six full-length ASVAB practice tests with detailed explanations: 3 online and 3 in the book
- Customize your practice with an online Quiz Bank that lets you select problems by topic and difficulty
- Tear-out math and verbal study sheets for portable review, and an extensive word list to help you build your vocabulary
- Detailed subject review, including targeted strategies for vocabulary questions and math problem solving
- Comprehensive content review and expert methods for tackling all technical topics: science, electronics, auto/shop, mechanical information, and object assembly
- Specific strategies for mastering the Computer Based Test format
- Kaplan's expert psychometricians ensure our practice questions and study materials are true to the test.
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for almost 80 years. Our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams.
The previous edition of this book was titled ASVAB Premier 2017-2018 with 6 Practice Tests.
About the Author
For 80 years, Kaplan Test Prep (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students grow their knowledge, skills and confidence so they can be their best on Test Day. Our prep books and online resources provide the expert guidance that students need at every step of their educational journey – incorporating years of test-specific data and strategies tested by Kaplan students and our own expert psychometricians.
After helping millions of students, we know what works. Our guides deliver knowledge with clarity and simplicity while focusing on the specialized strategies that keep test-takers ahead of the clock and at the top of their game.
We offer preparation for more than 90 standardized tests – including entrance exams for secondary school, college, and graduate school, as well as professional licensing exams for attorneys, physicians, and nurses.
With a full array of self-paced and live online courses, as well as print books and mobile apps, you can use Kaplan to study on your own schedule and at your own speed. Kaplan’s private tutors and admissions consultants supplement those offerings with one-on-one support.