- Fantasy on 2 Themes from Saint-Saëns' "Samson et Dalila", for piano
- Ramble on Love, for piano (after the Love Duet from Richard Strauss' "Der Rosenkavalier;" FS 4)
- Gianni Schicchi, opera: Aria. O mio babbino caro
- Die tote Stadt (The Dead City), opera, Op. 12: Glück, das mir verblieb
- Paraphrase on a Theme from Johann Strauss's Die Fledermaus, for piano
- Tosca, opera: Vissi d'arte
- Norma, opera: Casta diva
- Mélodie (Dance of the Blessed Spirits, from Gluck's Orphee ed Euridice)
- Portrait of Madame Butterfly (Operatic Sonata-Fantasy on Themes of Puccini), for piano
- Die Walküre (The Valkyrie), opera, WWV 86b: The Ride of the Valkyries
Rarely has a pianist sounded so in love with his chosen repertoire. Wherever you turn you will hear playing of a princely lustre and virtuosity.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
Aria: Opera without Words based on 0 ratings. 2 reviews.