Exam changes recently announced by the College Board, which affect the AP World History exam, will not take place until the May 2020 exam. In the meantime, this book is the most current and fully aligned with exams given in 2018 and 2019.
Kaplan is currently planning the next edition of the book, which will reflect the new exam changes. Look for the new book in the fall of the 2019–2020 school year.
Kaplan's AP World History Prep Plus 2018-2019 gives you concise review of the most-tested content to quickly build your skills and confidence. With bite-sized, test-like practice sets and customizable study plans, our guide fits your schedule.
We’re so confident that AP World History Prep Plus offers the guidance you need that we guarantee it: After studying with our online resources and book, you’ll score higher on the exam—or you'll get your money back.
To access your online resources, go to kaptest.com/booksonline and follow the directions. You'll need your book handy to complete the process.
Personalized Prep. Realistic Practice.
- Three full-length practice exams and an online test scoring tool to convert your raw score into a 1–5 scaled score
- Pre- and post-quizzes in each chapter so you can monitor your progress
- Customizable study plans tailored to your individual goals and prep time
- Focused content review on the essential concepts to help you make the most of your study time
- Online quizzes for additional practice
- Test-taking strategies designed specifically for AP World History
- We know the test—our AP experts make sure our practice questions and study materials are true to the exam
- We know students—every explanation is written to help you learn, and our tips on the exam structure and question formats will help you avoid surprises on Test Day
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for 80 years, and more than 95% of our students get into their top-choice schools
About the Author
For 80 years, Kaplan Test Prep (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students grow their knowledge, skills and confidence so they can be their best on Test Day. Our prep books and online resources provide the expert guidance that students need at every step of their educational journey – incorporating years of test-specific data and strategies tested by Kaplan students and our own expert psychometricians.
After helping millions of students, we know what works. Our guides deliver knowledge with clarity and simplicity while focusing on the specialized strategies that keep test-takers ahead of the clock and at the top of their game.
We offer preparation for more than 90 standardized tests – including entrance exams for secondary school, college, and graduate school, as well as professional licensing exams for attorneys, physicians, and nurses.
With a full array of self-paced and live online courses, as well as print books and mobile apps, you can use Kaplan to study on your own schedule and at your own speed. Kaplan’s private tutors and admissions consultants supplement those offerings with one-on-one support.