Live a prosperous, value-driven life.
Your life is not a simple choice between a journey or a destination. It is, in fact, a grand adventure fi lled with experiences and challenges—each with beginnings and ends. These all work together to feed the unrehearsed act of your time in this world. You can achieve a prosperous life by remaining focused on the values you choose on your journey. Values are simply the most important things in your life.
Most of us are distracted from what we know is important in our lives. We spend most of our time on the routine necessities, or filling orders barked from others. However, as we accumulate experiences along the path of a value-driven life,everything becomes clear.
This book shares wisdom the author discovered by being a father, spouse, and business guy. He learned that mistakes, regrets, and misfortunes are blessings if used to strengthen focus on your values. This book is dedicated to helping you become a better, happier person.
|Publisher:||Highpoint Executive Publishing|
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.69(d)|
Table of Contents
Part One: On Your Mark
1. Understanding Ants, Elephants, and Dancing Giraffes 3
2. The Foundation for a Prosperous Life 15
3. Universal Guidelines for Life’s Stages 43
4. Smiles, Applause, and Attitude 59
5. Simply Say “Thank You” 73
6. Who Do You Trust in Your Sandbox? 83
Part Two: Get Set
7. Storytelling and Communication 99
8. Let It Go: You Can’t Unscramble Eggs 115
9. Knowing Yourself 125
10. Identifying and Using Your Natural Gifts 137
11. Nurturing Health and Physicality 151
12. Negativity, Love, and Everything In Between 169
Part Three: Go!
13. Creating Your Mission 183
14. Building Your Own Team and Brand 199
15. Using Your Compass 217
16. Ego, Temptation, and Complacency 229
17. The Blessings of Unanswered Dreams 241
18. The Meaning of Life 255