- Pub. Date:
- Parents rank PBS KIDS #1 in preparing children for school, developing the skills kids need to succeed, and modeling positive behavior (Maru/Matchbox 2016)
- Kiddos will enjoy pressing the buttons for an interactive experience while getting ready for their air travel adventure! This book is designed for curious little ones to explore the buttons and pages alone as well as read-along with their grown-up.
- Sturdy board pages for little exploring hands to read over and over again. Little toddlers will love toting this around all over the place!
- Several icons on each page correspond with the buttons, providing an opportunity to practice matching and fine motor skills
- Look for more PBS KIDS titles available from Cottage Door Press. From bugs to airports, to professions such as firefighters and veterinarians, our comprehensive series gives children the opportunity to explore new ideas and worlds around them
PBS KIDS, the number one educational media brand for kids, offers children ages 2-8 the opportunity to explore new ideas and new worlds through television, digital media and community-based programs. PBS KIDS and local stations across the country support the entire ecosystem in which children learn, including their teachers, parents and community.
PBS KIDS® and the PBS KIDS logo are registered trademarks of Public Broadcasting Service. Used with permission. ©2020 PBS. All rights reserved.
Related collections and offers
About the Author
The Parragon name means quality, entertainment, and value and has been at the forefront of publishing for nearly 40 years. Going forward as an imprint of Cottage Door Press, the Parragon brand includes books that are interesting, entertaining, and affordable. The Parragon tradition continues....