Andrews' Diseases of the Skin: Clinical Dermatology / Edition 12 available in Hardcover
- Covers both common and rare skin conditions.
- Balances evidence-based treatment guidelines with advice derived from many years of clinical experience.
- Features the cohesiveness of an authored, not edited text.
- Incorporates all of the very latest dermatologic therapies.
- Offers full-color illustrations throughout.
- Uses a new, consistent format to facilitate reference.
Related collections and offers
|Publisher:||Elsevier Health Sciences|
|Edition description:||Older Edition|
|Product dimensions:||8.80(w) x 11.10(h) x 2.00(d)|
About the Author
Table of Contentsblank
What People are Saying About This
Effectively diagnose and treat a wide range of skin conditions with this esteemed text