Inspired by classic video games of the '80s and '90s, this clever board book sets out to level up the ABCs. Within these pages lies an alphabet adventure, rendered entirely in striking 8-bit artwork. Young gamers will love guiding their daring hero through the story to learn new words, discover hidden pictures, and find the missing treasure in an epic quest that will have kids and adults ready to press restart!
• Pixelated retro alphabet book with seek-and-find searches on every page
• A classic quest narrative, built around the ABC's
• Provides a way to share video game enthusiasm with the next generation
Fans of Super Mario Encyclopedia, History of Nintendo 64, and A B See will love this book.
This book is perfect for
• Gamer, coder, millennial and Gen-X parents
• Fans of Minecraft
• Parents nostalgic for the '80's and '90's
• Gift givers looking for a unique concept book
|Publisher:||Chronicle Books LLC|
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||3 MB|
|Age Range:||2 - 4 Years|
About the Author
Juan Carlos Solon is currently a senior game artist at Uken Games. He lives in Toronto, Canada.