Introduce your third grader to the basics of multiplication and division — and set the foundation for success in the upper grades.
This workbook promotes:
√ Addition & subtraction
√ Factoring skills
√ Multiplication & division
√ Understanding place value
• Includes handy times table charts, pictographs, and word problems
• Explains such mathematical terms as quotients and associative and commutative properties
• Fun themes: sports, food, underwater animals, and more
• A certificate of completion ends each section
• Perforated pages for easy removal
Education.com workbooks offer thematic content to actively engage children and provide them with fun-filled, memorable learning experiences. Written by teachers and based on subjects educators consider important, these workbooks have been tested by millions of educators and countless hours of classroom use: 1 in 4 U.S. teachers rely on Education.com material.