Kaplan’s ACT Prep Plus 2020 has the detailed subject review, practice tests, and expert strategies you need to be prepared for test day. This updated edition includes hundreds of practice questions, 4 online practice tests, and video lessons from our experts to help you face test day with confidence.
Kaplan is the official partner for Live Online Prep for the ACT. For more information, visit kaptest.com/onlinepreplive.
We are so confident that ACT Prep Plus 2020 offers the guidance you need that we guarantee it. After studying with the book and online resources, you'll score higher on the ACT, or you’ll get your money back.
The Best Practice
- 5 full-length Kaplan practice tests with detailed answer explanations (1 printed in the book and 4 digital tests online)
- Scoring and analysis for 1 official ACT practice test
- One-year access to our online center with additional quizzes and videos to help guide your study
- Kaplan's SmartPoints system helps you earn the most points by guiding you toward the most popular topics and question types on the exam
- 9 out of 10 Kaplan students get into one or more of their top choice colleges
- Get test-like practice questions and study materials crafted by Kaplan’s experts.
- We invented test prep. Kaplan has been helping students achieve their goals for over 80 years. Learn more at kaptest.com.
About the Author
For 80 years, Kaplan Test Prep (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students grow their knowledge, skills and confidence so they can be their best on Test Day. Our prep books and online resources provide the expert guidance that students need at every step of their educational journey – incorporating years of test-specific data and strategies tested by Kaplan students and our own expert psychometricians.
After helping millions of students, we know what works. Our guides deliver knowledge with clarity and simplicity while focusing on the specialized strategies that keep test-takers ahead of the clock and at the top of their game.
We offer preparation for more than 90 standardized tests – including entrance exams for secondary school, college, and graduate school, as well as professional licensing exams for attorneys, physicians, and nurses.
With a full array of self-paced and live online courses, as well as print books and mobile apps, you can use Kaplan to study on your own schedule and at your own speed. Kaplan's private tutors and admissions consultants supplement those offerings with one-on-one support.