- Pub. Date:
Discover How You Can Be Playing Your First Songs On Your Acoustic Guitar By This Time NEXT WEEK!
Do you want to learn to play Acoustic Guitar? Do you want to have fun while doing so? Do you want to do so in a practical way, without all of the boring theory?
If only I had these kind of books when I was learning Guitar.
Don't get me wrong now, Guitar is my greatest passion, however it wasn't always like that for me.
When I was learning, it was all about learning the boring stuff first...Theory....Chords.....More Theory....More Chords.
Now, I'm not saying them things don't have a place (I actually teach the essential chords inside) I'm just saying at first, playing Guitar should be FUN!
I saw so many people leave the classes I was attending and had so many friends just quit because it was 'boring' and 'not worth my time.'
I don't want the same fate for you, which is why I created a <b>practical guide to learning to play Acoustic Guitar, with the focus on playing and having fun.
As well as that, I know you're busy, so made the book as streamlined as possible, to get you playing those first songs in no time at all.
Oh, and don't worry you don't have to put in endless hours (like I said I know you're busy), the only way you'd need to do that, is if you wanted to take it beyond a hobby.
And, after all that's what playing the Acoustic Guitar is all about.
Playing amazing songs, having fun and enjoying yourself, and who knows maybe even creating your own awesome music!
So, it's time to get started, here's what you'll discover inside...
- The ONLY Chords You Need To Know To Be Playing Your First Song Within 7 Days (Potentially Even LESS)
- The Easiest Way To Tune Your Guitar (An Alien Visiting Earth Could Do This!)
- Essential Pro Tips That Will Accelerate Your Learning of Guitar Tabs
- An Easy To Follow Guide To Strumming AND Playing With A Pick (I'm Too Nice I Know)
- 2 Principles and Laws That Will Revolutionize How You Practice Forever
- 5 Tips Every Beginner Should Know If They Want To Fulfil Their Potential As A Guitarist
- Chord Diagrams On 8.5x11 To Accommodate Your Learning (Who Doesn't Love Diagrams)
- Why Playing Even 5 Minutes Every Day Is Much More Effective Than 1 Hour Every Week...
- How To Set Your Playing Goals And Find A Practice Routine That Suits YOUR Needs
- The Bare Essentials Of Musical Notes And Sheets So You Can Focus Your Time On The FUN Stuff!
- 1 Simple, Yet Wildly Effective, Strategy For Shifting Between Chords As A Complete Newbie
And that is BARELY scratching the surface!
Even if you've NEVER picked up a Guitar before, even if you're not 'musically talented,' even if you don't know your chords from your scales this Beginner Friendly Practical Guide will have you playing your favorite songs in no time at all.
So, If You Want An Easy To Follow And FUN Guide To Learning How To Play Guitar, Scroll Up And Click "Add To Cart."