Exam Board: AQA, Edexcel, OCR & WJEC
First Teaching: September 2015
First Exam: June 2016
Give your students the best chance of success with this tried and tested series, combining in-depth analysis, engaging narrative and accessibility. Access to History is the most popular, trusted and wide-ranging series for A-level History students.
- Supports the content and assessment requirements of the 2015 A-level History specifications
- Contains authoritative and engaging content
- Includes thought-provoking key debates that examine the opposing views and approaches of historians
- Provides exam-style questions and guidance for each relevant specification to help students understand how to apply what they have learnt
This title is suitable for a variety of courses including:
- Edexcel: The Unification of Italy, c1830-70
- OCR: Italy and Unification 1789-1896
|Sold by:||Hachette Digital, Inc.|
|File size:||6 MB|
|Age Range:||16 - 18 Years|
About the Author
Dr Robert Pearce, who edited History Review from 1998 to 2012, is General Editor of Routledge Historical Biographies and an Access to History series editor. He is a Fellow of the Royal Historical Society.
Andrina Stiles (Author)
Andrina Stiles is a widely respected author of A Level History texts.