The A+ Guide to Good Grades shows students:
• How organize their school lives, from time management to locker management and everything in between.
• How to equip themselves for school with and without the latest technology.
• How to listen for important information and take useful notes.
• How to memorize any information.
• How to plan ahead and tackle homework day by day and still have time to relax.
• How to read a textbook and fiction.
• How to prepare for tests and take them without meltdowns.
• How to develop healthy sleep, eating, and exercise habits to generate the high energy today's students need to tackle homework, class work, and all those after-school activities.
• How to manage technology so they don't manage the student!
• How to focus and deal with distractions.
• How to avoid procrastination.
• How to get on any teacher's good side.
Checklists and in-book quizzes help students identify their learning styles, their strengths, and their habits that might need a little work. Real students who survived middle school and lived to tell about it answer questions from new middle graders who want to learn the ropes.