Kaplan's 8 Practice Tests for the ACT gives you realistic printed practice tests and expert explanations to help you score higher. Face the test with confidence knowing that Kaplan Test Prep is the Official Partner for Live Online Prep for the ACT. For more information visit kaptest.com/onlinepreplive
We are so certain that 8 Practice Tests for the ACT offers the practice you need that we guarantee it: After studying with our book, you'll score higher on the ACT—or you'll get your money back.
The Most Practice
- Eight full-length practice exams with detailed answer explanations
- More than 1,700 practice questions help you increase speed and accuracy with all the different ACT question types
- More than 500 English questions
- More than 400 Math questions
- More than 300 Reading questions
- More than 300 Science questions
- Eight essay prompts updated for the revised Writing Test, complete with model essays and a self-grading guide
- 9 out of 10 Kaplan students get into one or more of their top choice college
- We know the test: Our experts have put tens of thousands of hours into studying the SAT – using real data to design the most effective strategies and study materials.
- We invented test prep. Kaplan has been helping students achieve their goals for over 80 years. Learn more at kaptest.com.
About the Author
For 80 years, Kaplan Test Prep (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students grow their knowledge, skills and confidence so they can be their best on Test Day. Our prep books and online resources provide the expert guidance that students need at every step of their educational journey – incorporating years of test-specific data and strategies tested by Kaplan students and our own expert psychometricians.
After helping millions of students, we know what works. Our guides deliver knowledge with clarity and simplicity while focusing on the specialized strategies that keep test-takers ahead of the clock and at the top of their game.
We offer preparation for more than 90 standardized tests – including entrance exams for secondary school, college, and graduate school, as well as professional licensing exams for attorneys, physicians, and nurses.
With a full array of self-paced and live online courses, as well as print books and mobile apps, you can use Kaplan to study on your own schedule and at your own speed. Kaplan’s private tutors and admissions consultants supplement those offerings with one-on-one support.