Get ready to ace your AP World History Exam with this easy-to-follow, multi-platform study guide
5 Steps to a 5: AP World History 2018 Elite Student Edition introduces an effective 5-step study plan to help you build the skills, knowledge, and test-taking confidence you need to achieve a high score on the exam. This popular test prep guide matches the latest course syllabus and latest exam. You'll get online help, four full-length practice tests (two in the book and three online), detailed answers to each question, study tips, and important information on how the exam is scored.
Because this guide is accessible in print and digital formats, you can study online, via your mobile device, straight from the book, or any combination of the three. With the new “5 Minutes to a 5” section, you’ll also get an extra AP curriculum activity for each school day to help reinforce the most important AP concepts. With only 5 minutes a day, you can dramatically increase your score on exam day!
5 Steps to a 5: AP World History 2018 Elite Student Edition features:
• New: “5 Minutes to a 5” Concise activities reinforcing the most important AP concepts and presented in a day-to-day study format
• Access to the entire Cross Platform Prep Course in World History
• 4 Practice Exams (2 in the book + 2 online)
• Powerful analytics you can use to assess your test readiness
• Flashcards, games, social media support, and more
|Publisher:||McGraw-Hill Professional Publishing|
|Product dimensions:||8.50(w) x 10.70(h) x 1.10(d)|
About the Author
Peggy J. Martin teaches advanced placement world history at Del Rio High School in Del Rio, Texas.