Get ready to ace your AP World History Exam with this easy-to-follow, multi-platform study guide
5 Steps to a 5: AP World History introduces an easy to follow, effective 5-step study plan to help you build the skills, knowledge, and test-taking confidence you need to achieve a high score on the exam. This wildly popular test prep guide matches the latest course syllabus and the latest exam. You'll get online help, four full-length practice tests (two in the book and two online), detailed answers to each question, study tips, information on how the exam is scores, and much more.
Because this guide is accessible in print and digital formats, you can study online, via your mobile device, straight from the book, or any combination of the three.
5 Steps to a 5: AP World History 2018 features:
• New: Access to the entire Cross-Platform Prep Course in World History
• 4 Practice Exams (2 in the book + 2 online)
• An interactive, customizable AP Planner app to help you organize your time
• Powerful analytics you can use to assess your test readiness
• Flashcards, games, and more
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||22 MB|
|Note:||This product may take a few minutes to download.|
About the Author