This cookbook contains 20 delicious vegetarian recipes like Broccoli and Ziti Casserole, Goat Cheese Lasagna, Tofu Stir Fry, Grilled Veggies Sandwich and Vegetarian Barbecue Chicken.
Recipe from the cookbook:
Two Cheese Macaroni
Time to Make: 75 minutes
1 cup milk
1 ¼ cups Cheddar cheese, shredded
2/3 cup cottage cheese
pepper to taste
2 ½ cups elbow macaroni, cooked
1 tablespoon white onion, grated
1. In a blender combine the first 4 ingredients; cover and process until creamy.
2. Pour mixture into a large bowl. Add cooked macaroni and grated onion. Stir.
3. Transfer macaroni mixture to a 1 and 1/2 quart baking dish prepared with nonstick cooking spray.
4. Sprinkle the casserole lightly with paprika.
5. Bake at 350 degrees F for 60 minutes uncovered.