Sugar cookies, snickerdoodles, brownies...who doesn't love a cookie? Cookies can cheer on a bad day, make a good day even better! Whether you're packing cookies in lunchboxes, sharing them with a good friend over coffee & tea or baking up goodies for a bake sale or holiday, you'll find just the right recipe here. Fill your cookie jar with these favorites...make every occasion more special.
You can always count on Gooseberry Patch for easy-to-follow directions, using familiar ingredients. Whether you’re cooking for your family or hosting a casual get-together with friends, you’ll find recipes here that are sure to please.
About the Author
Gooseberry Patch was founded by Vickie Hutchins and Jo Ann Martin, two moms looking for a way to do what they loved and stay home with kids too. Celebrating 25 years of publishing in 2017, Gooseberry Patch is best known for their collection of family-friendly, community-style cookbooks. Each book is created with today's time-strapped, budget-conscious families in mind and filled with recipes shared by cooks all across the country… with some from friends in Canada and occasionally “across the pond”. Along with treasured family recipes, each book includes the stories the go along with these tried & true dishes.
Table of Contents
· • Cookie Jar Favorites: Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies, Brown Sugar-Apple Cookies, Frosted Sugar Cookies
· • Cookies for Sharing: Mom's Italian Biscotti, Blueberry Linzer Tarts, Raspberry-Almond Shortbread Cookies
· • Celebration Cookies: Dipped Gingerbread Stars, Christmas Crinkle Cookies, Grandma's Pecan Balls
· • Scrumptious Brownies: Chocolate-Caramel Brownies, Red Velvet Brownies, Fudge-Topped Brownies
· • Best-Ever Bar Cookies: Quick & Easy Lemon Bars, Cranberry Crumb Bars, German Chocolate Cookie Bars