This item is not eligible for coupon offers.
Pssst! Want to know a secret? Want to help gifted kids harness the power of their giftedness? The second edition of 101 Success Secrets for Gifted Kids is a must-read for gifted kids ages 8 to 12 who want to find success in school, relationships, and life. This book:
- Includes 101 awesome secrets, tips, and tricks for gifted kids.
- Is chock-full of fun quizzes, activities, and practical strategies.
- Covers bullying, school performance, perfectionism, friendships, sibling rivalries, and managing intensities.
- Features Q & A sections from other gifted kids and preteens.
- Gives gifted kids insight into everything they've ever wanted to know about being gifted.
Proven strategies for dealing with stress management, parents' and teachers' expectations, anxiety, cyberbullying, friendship troubles, and more make this the must-have guide for every gifted kid.
|Edition description:||2nd ed.|
|Product dimensions:||7.00(w) x 10.00(h) x (d)|
|Age Range:||8 - 12 Years|
About the Author
Trained as an educational psychologist, Christine Fonseca is dedicated to helping children and adults connect with their personal truth. She is an award-winning author of books and articles, a nationally recognized speaker, and an international consultant and coach. Critically acclaimed titles include "Emotional Intensity in Gifted Students" and "The Caring Child."