10 Full-Length Practice Exams (1,500+ Questions!) to Help You Prep Your Way to an Excellent SAT Score.
Practice makes perfect, and the best way to practice your SAT test-taking skills is with simulated exams. The Princeton Review's 10 Practice Tests for the SAT provides ten full-length opportunities to assess whether you have the skills to ace the exam's higher-level math questions, reading comprehension passages, and writing and language sections. Our realistic test questions and detailed explanations to help you master every aspect of the SAT.
Practice Your Way to Perfection.
· 10 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
· Hands-on exposure to the test, with more than 1,500 questions, 9 sample prompts for the optional essay, and 1 experimental section
· Self-scoring reports to help you assess your test performance
Work Smarter, Not Harder.
· Diagnose and learn from your mistakes with in-depth answer explanations
· See The Princeton Review's techniques in action and solidify your SAT knowledge
· Learn fundamental approaches for achieving content mastery
About the Author
The experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. The Princeton Review has helped millions succeed on standardized tests, and provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admission. In addition to classroom courses in over 40 states and 20 countries, The Princeton Review also offers online and school-based courses, one-to-one and small-group tutoring as well as online services in both admission counseling and academic homework help.